In this episode:
- A public hearing on the revised budget is set for Tuesday, June 6 at 7PM. The budget vote will be June 20.
- Why did the original budget go down to defeat?
- What was changed in the new proposal?
- What the revised budget attempts to do in terms of programs and staffing.
- The high percentage of the budget that can not be cut, because of mandates and contractual agreements.
- The importance of getting out to vote June 20.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.