In this episode:
- Seneca Waterways Council COO Ward Bramlett gave us an update on summer camping season and looked ahead to joining events at the start of the school year and the Camporee at Camp Cuter.
- We met Eagle Scout Dan Meetz of Troop 9 in Penfield and his parents, Chris and Lisa.
- Dan’s experience in the Pinewood Derby as a Cub Scout.
- His volunteering with community organizations outside of Scouting.
- How Chris and Lisa saw their son grow as a Scout.
- Dan’s trip to the Phimont Scout Ranch in New Mexico.
- His Eagle project and the last second change that threatened to derail it.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.