In this episode:
- The recent 4-H youth show and first ever 4-H youth livestock auction.
- CCE at the State Fair, manning the milk bar.
- The livestock club won a judging competition.
- Three Cayuga County farms were represented at the Dairy Cow Birthing Center at the fair.
- A recent seminar on the four “R’s” of nutrient management hosted by DuMond Farms.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.