In this episode:
- Katie is with the Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning at HWS and Jackie is a member of Geneva 2030’s Food Justice Action Team.
- On April 13, nationally recognized food justice leaders Robert Egger and Alex Moore will be in Geneva.
- They’ll talk about what Geneva can learn from DC Central Kitchen, a Washington, DC organization that has taken a groundbreaking approach to food justice.
- There will be career chats beginning at 4PM
- At 5PM, An Inside Look at Building an Iconic Social Enterprise in the Sanford Room at the Warren Hunting Smith Library at HWS, telling the story of DC Kitchen.
- At 6PM, the Geneva Public Library will host a networking and dinner workshop with food prepared by Chef Samantha Buyskes. RSVP for the dinner at (315) 577-3775. The networking discussion begins at 6:30, and is open to the public.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.