In this episode:
- Courtesy on the water and keeping your wake under control.
- State law requires reduced wake within 100 feet of shore and items like docks. On some lakes, it’s 200 feet.
- The Water Sports Industry Association has launched a wake awareness campaign.
- Being careful in busy areas like channels and harbors.
- Safety training available from the Finger Lakes chapter of America’s Boating Club.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.