In this episode:
- The town will amend its parking regulations for short-term rentals to allow owners to park cars on land other than their own if they have legal permission to do so.
- The Town Board expressed its gratitude to the Highway Superintendent and his staff for helping residents during recent flooding rains. There’s grant money available for the town to expand its runoff mitigation programs.
- The town will update its personnel manual to incorporate state law changes covering lactating women in the workplace.
- The town will purchase a portable speed sign on a trailer. The sign has software that will let the town know where and when the speeding problem is the worst.
- The town’s Sustainability Committee has been working on a number of projects.
- The town hopes to hold more electronic recycling events at the transfer station, and plans to work with Tompkins County on reusing more items, including building materials from demolished structures.
- The town met with NYSERDA about energy saving projects in two town buildings.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.