In this episode:
- Dr. Mark is an orthopedic surgeon and is the team physician at Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Arthroscopic surgery and what it has meant for sports medicine.
- Rotator cuff and Tommy John surgery.
- Why specialization can be harmful to young athletes.
- ACL injuries in women athletes.
- What the weekend warrior should do to stay healthy.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.