In this episode:
- The role of a Clinical Pharmacist.
- The Clinical Pharmacist bridges the gap between the provider and the pharmacist.
- How nutrition can reduce the need for medications.
- Dr. Sprouse takes a whole health approach, educating patients on the causes of their conditions and how to live healthier lives.
- Dr. Sprouse is based at Geneva Community Health, but is available for telehealth visits with patients throughout the Finger Lakes.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.