In this episode:
- The approval of a new city budget.
- A new fee schedule for some city fees.
- A bond issue for water and sewer improvements.
- Pay raises for Housing Authority members.
- A public hearing has been scheduled for proposed changes to the city’s housing standards.
- The YMCA will once again operate the Casey Park Pool this summer.
- The city has received two grants for the Casey Park skate park.
- The Doubledays season opens this weekend.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.