In this episode:
- The scheduled end of the legislative session this week.
- The proposed Clean Slate Act that would seal some criminal records.
- GOP efforts to gain additional changes to the state’s bail reform law.
- The controversy over housing migrants in upstate New York.
- The Assemblyman’s plan and priorities for the district when the session is over.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.