In this episode:
- If someone is considering treatment for themself or family member, how can they know where to begin?
- What if someone is thinking about beginning treatment, but is concerned about others finding out?
- Many people think they will need to take time away (from work, family, etc.) and go to a long-term program in a rehab facility to begin treatment – is this often the case?
- What if someone wants to begin treatment, but there are no recovery programs in their area?
- How are treatment services typically paid for? Are these out of pocket? Health insurance?
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.