In this episode:
- The City Council passed a resolution calling on the state to increase AIM funding for communities.
- Bond ordinances for several construction projects.
- Bids were awarded for work on the city’s biosolids at the wastewater treatment plant.
- The council approved the plan for Community Development Block Grant funds.
- The City Comptroller and an auditor presented the results of their review of city books for the fiscal year that ended last June.
- The council received a report on ambulance operations in 2022. The ambulance service answered over 7,000 calls.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.