In this episode, we discussed:
- The Town Board passing a resolution opposing Seneca Meadows’ plan to stay open beyond the 2025 deadline set by the town of Seneca Falls in its Local Law 3.
- The town awarded three contracts for work on its multi-town water project to increase capacity.
- The town has joined the NYClass program, which allows communities to pool their funds to get a higher rate of return.
- There was no comment at a public hearing on the awarding of federal Community Development Block Grants to CCMI and Real Eats.
- The Supervisor explained why it’s necessary to pass a tax cap override, even though the town doesn’t charge a local tax.
- He attributed the progress the town has made in the past year to a good Town Board and engaged residents.
Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.