WGVA 106.3FM 1240AMMix 98.5101.7 The WallWFLR Finger Lakes Country Classic Hits 99.3The Lake 100.1/104.5 WAUB 96.3FM 1590AM

Dundee Firefighters Extinguish Kitchen Fire


Dundee firefighters quickly put out a kitchen stove fire before it spread Monday afternoon.

The fire at Randall and Yvonne Howell’s home on Union Street was called in shortly before 5 o’clock. The sheriff’s office reports due to the quick work of the fire department, damage to the residence was limited to the stove and kitchen cabinets.

Dundee Ambulance, the Himrod Fire Department, and Yates County Office of Emergency Services all responded.

Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.