Canandaigua’ most popular summer festival is underway.
The annual Canandaigua Art & Music Festival began on Friday. The festival, now in its 34th year, includes juried artists, demonstrations in glass flaming, candle making, pottery, painting, drawing, live music and food vendors.
Between the shops lining Main Street, juried artists, crafters, and vendors there are over 150 places to shop downtown during the festival.
The festival runs Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5p.m.
Saturday’s live music schedule:
- The Blacktop Daddies – Noon to 1:15 p.m.
- Dave McGrath – 1:45 to 3 p.m.
- The Movers – 3:30 to 5 p.m.
Sunday’s live music schedule:
- Steve Grills Band – Noon to 1:15 p.m.
- Tyler Smilo & Dom DeCecco of Smith & the Ghost 1:45 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Feedback 3:30 to 5p.m.
Photos by Greg Cotterill, Finger Lakes Daily News.