WGVA 106.3FM 1240AMMix 98.5101.7 The WallWFLR Finger Lakes Country Classic Hits 99.3The Lake 100.1/104.5 WAUB 96.3FM 1590AM

Fire Displaces Students at Auburn’s Lattimore Hall


A small fire broke out in one of the apartments that houses Cayuga Community College students in downtown Auburn over the weekend.

Investigators say food on a stove inside one of the Lattimore Hall apartments caught fire. The Hall’s sprinkler system extinguished the fire. The apartment where the fire originated and those damaged by water were condemned by code enforcement.

Temporary housing was being sought for the students who were displaced.

Get the top stories on your radio 24/7 on Finger Lakes News Radio 96.3 and 1590, WAUB and 106.3 and 1240, WGVA, and on Finger Lakes Country, 96.1/96.9/101.9/1570 WFLR.