Work is underway to update the old elevator at Auburn Memorial City Hall.
The modernization process includes replacing the original 1930’s relays and switchgear with solid state circuitry that will make the lift more dependable and energy efficient.
The project is expected to take 3 months to complete.
People with disabilities doing business at Memorial City Hall can enter the building by using the ramp erected on the front steps or by the rear door at the basement level.
You can call ahead for assistance, and City employees on the second floor will come to the first floor or basement to meet with those who can not use the stairs.
• Basement: Code Enforcement Office – use back entrance – 315-255-4110
• 1st floor: Treasurer’s Office – use front entrance – 315-255-4143
• 1st floor: City Clerk Office – use front entrance – 315-255-4100
• 1st floor: Mayor’s Office – use front entrance – 315-255-4104
• 2nd floor: Corporation Counsel Office – 315-255-4176
• 2nd floor: Planning and Economic Development – 315-255-4115
• 2nd floor: City Manager’s Office – 315-255-4146
• 3rd floor: Engineering Office – 315-255-4129
• 3rd floor: Assessor’s Office – 315-255-4125