It’s been a busy 24 hours for Auburn firefighters
On Thursday morning they responded to a call at an apartment home at 111 Osborne St. Assistant Chief Mark Grady tells Finger Lakes News Radio the fire was quickly extinguished.
All of the occupants of the building were able to get out safely.
Thursday’s blaze followed a Halloween night fire at a home on Barber Street.
The call came in just before 7:00 pm. The blaze reportedly started in a back stairway on the second floor of the home at 20 Barber Street before it spread to the attic.
Two dogs escaped unharmed. The tenants were assisted by members of the Red Cross.
The cause of both fires have yet to be determined.