Dana Balter’s campaign will report bringing in more than 1.5-MILLION dollars in contributions from July through September. The Democratic nominee in the 24th Congressional District race says only a handful of non-incumbent Democrats have ever reported raising 1-MILLION dollars in a single FEC quarter.
Her campaign also reports:
• Balter received over 40,000 contributions in the 3rd quarter
• The average contribution during the quarter was under $35
• Over 95% of all contributions were less than $100
• Balter’s 3rd quarter total is more than twice what incumbent Congressman John Katko raised in the comparable 2016 period ($525,105.16)
• The total far surpasses the incumbent’s career high ($525,105 in q3 2016).
The FEC reporting deadline is October 15th.