Democratic Congressional Nominee Tracy Mitrano has announced the kick off of her “One District” Campaign.
Mitrano is running against incumbent Congressman Tom Reed for the U.S. Representative Seat in New York’s 23rd District.
“Our ‘One District’ campaign unites the 23rd,” Mitrano said. “Tom Reed talks about the district in divisive ways, which is an inappropriate exercise of Congressional leadership. Specific concerns between communities and among constituents vary, but we have a great deal in common. Residents of the 23rd have many of the same values and concerns. People want accessible, affordable healthcare. They want educational opportunities for their children and grandchildren—opportunities that don’t come with crippling debt. They want a robust economy, one where infrastructure is up-to-date and our farmers, laborers, small business owners, and professionals receive the support they need.”
Mitrano’s Town Hall Schedule-
- Ontario County Town Hall—September 26 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at The Cracker Factory in Geneva
- Tompkins County Town Hall—September 28 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Southside Community Center in Ithaca
- Chautauqua County Town Hall—October 6 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Fredonia Grange in Fredonia
- Tioga County Town Hall—October 7 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Tioga Opportunities Community Center in Owego
- Allegany County Town Hall—October 13 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Grange Hall in Angelica
- Yates County Town Hall—October 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Benton Volunteer Fire Hall in Penn Yan
- Steuben County Town Hall—October 15 from 5 to 7 p.m. at United Steelworkers Local 1000 Headquarters in Corning
- Seneca County Town Hall—October 21 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Seneca Falls Community Center in Seneca Falls
- Chemung County Town Hall—October 23 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Elks Club in Elmira
- Schuyler County Town Hall—October 26 from 5 to 7 p.m. in Watkins Glen Community Center in Watkins Glen