The New York State Office of Emergency Management will host an ‘open house’ informational session for residents in Schuyler and Seneca Counties who continue to recover from this month’s damaging storms. The session will take place from 12 noon – 8 p.m. in the Sampson State Park Administration Building’s Conference Room and was organized with the assistance of Senator Pam Helming.
New York State has been on scene since the storms first hit and is fully committed to supporting the recovery of those impacted for as long as it takes. As such, multiple State Agencies will be on site to provide guidance and answer questions for residents and local governments. Agencies in attendance will include:
• New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
• New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
• New York State Department of Transportation
• New York State Department of Financial Services
• New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historical Preservation
• New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation
• New York State Department of Health
• Governor’s Office of Storm Recovery
• New York State Homes and Community Renewal
• New York State Office of General Services
Each agency will have multiple experts on site who will be able to discuss every aspect of the recovery operations from ongoing clean-up efforts to questions regarding insurance, reimbursements and more.