Fire destroyed a home in the village of Bath Friday night.
Firefighters were dispatched to 10 Wood Street shortly after 6 p.m. and when they arrived on scene, the structure, which was a mobile home with an attached garage, was fully involved with heavy black smoke that could be seen for miles. The fire was brought under control in about 30 minutes and no one was home when it broke out.
A home next door sustained damage to its siding due to the intense heat of the fire.
The fire started in an outlet in the rear of the mobile home.
The American Red Cross is assisting the family of three that lost everything.