You could have bet on this happening, there is now a pro-casino referendum website.
The website-yeson1ny.com- says "On November 5th, New Yorkers have an opportunity to create thousands of good paying and stable jobs across the state by voting yes on Proposition 1! The All In for Jobs Committee understands that resort casinos in New York will mean $4-6 billion in initial construction costs and will help jump-start our struggling local economies."
The website has a link that says "revenue breakdown by county", but the page breaks down expected revenue by regions of the state. According to the website Western New York and the Finger Lakes would get just over $93 million dollars.
There is no indication online who is responsible for the website.
Breakdown of regional revenue allocation:
- Western New York/Finger Lakes: $93.1 million annually
- North Country: $16.8 million annually
- Central New York/Mohawk Valley: $44.2 million annually
- Eastern Southern Tier: $20.1 million annually (includes $6.4 million in host county aid)
- Capital Region: $35.5 million annually (includes $11.4 million in host county aid)
- Catskill/Hudson Valley: $51.0 million annually (includes $13.7 million in host county aid)
- New York City: $94.4 million annually
- Long Island: $63.3 million annually
- A potential fourth destination gaming resort would provide an additional $11.7 million annually to counties in one of the three eligible Upstate gaming regions, Capital Region, Catskills/Hudson Valley; or Southern Tier.- From Yeson1NY.com