Small Fire at Former Skaneateles Village Hall

A small fire at the former Skaneateles Village Hall was quickly put out last night. Firefighters responded when a carbon monoxide alarm went off. When they arrived, they found mostly smoke. The fire reportedly started in some insulation. The building has been undergoing renovations. It's not known if the work had anything to do with the fire.

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2017 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by
RSS Feeds