Red Cross Helping Burned Out Auburn Family

 

 

 

The Red Cross continues to help an Auburn family of six after much of their Nelson Avenue Home was damaged by fire Friday Morning . A bed room fan apparently overheated. The bed room was wrecked. Other parts of the home suffered heavy smoke and water damage. The family got out safely. It's not known yet how long they will be displaced.

 

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
60°
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2014 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by RiverBender.com
RSS Feeds