Small Fire in Auburn Caused by 3-Year-Old

There was a fire Sunday morning at a home in Auburn. The Citizen reports firefighters got a call from 15 Kensington Avenue about a small fire. Auburn Fire Chief Scott DeJoy says a three-year-old child was playing with a candle lighter inside.

A second-floor bedroom was slightly damaged, but the house iself is fine. The paper says the family is expected to return home in a few weeks.

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
65°
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2014 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by RiverBender.com
RSS Feeds