College Planning Workshop
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Join us for a Free College Planning Workshop
College Assistance Plus has a plan for you!
Due to inclement weather, the workshop scheduled for March 3rd was cancelled. It has been rescheduled in April (see below). Worried about paying for your student’s College Education? College Assistance Plus (CAPlus)* can help! We have partnered with CAPlus for this workshop covering information on reducing college costs, preventing costly mistakes parents make during the college process, the debt issue, academic selectivity, exploring Financial Aid packages and how to better handle this big financial decision.
Join us for a Free Educational Workshop about the college search process, including:
• A practical look at planning and paying for a college education
• Preventing enormous college debt for you and your student
• Strategies to lessen the confusion and financial complexities of college
• Guidance for parents on one of their most expensive purchases
• Understanding how the FAFSA works
• Negotiate the price of tuition with possible savings of thousands of dollars
• Common costly mistakes to avoid
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Place: Finger Lakes Federal Credit Union, 27 Seneca St., Geneva
Target Audience: High School Sophomores / Juniors, Parents, & Grandparents
Please contact Pat Ely, Marketing Director, at (315) 781-1334 X 134 to sign up! Space is limited.
*College Assistance Plus is a local firm that helps guide parents and students through their student’s entire college career. CAPlus know the ins and outs of college and will help your family with the worry, stress, and confusion surrounding a college education. Spend an hour with us and we will answer your questions regarding the college process and how to reduce the cost. Start with an education and end with success!