Naples Fire Caused By Disgarded Cigarettes

The sheriffs office and the Naples Fire Dept. responded to the residence of Raymond Bell for the report of a structure fire. A small bucket containing cigarette butts ignited spreading to the garage door of the attached garage and then into a closet/wall area adjacent to the main living area. The damage was contained to a small area and the owner put it out with a garden hose prior to the arrival of fire/police. There was nothing suspicious about the regarding the incident.

comments powered by Disqus
Local Weather
Geneva, NY
24°
Keyword Search
Geneva Office:
3568 Lenox Rd.
Geneva, NY 14456
(315) 781-7000
News fax (315) 781-7077
Auburn Office:
5998 Experimental Rd.
Auburn, NY 13021
(315) 258-0937
Dundee/Penn Yan office:
30 Main St.
Dundee, NY 14837
(607) 243-7158
Canandaigua Office:
3070 County Road 10
Canandaigua,NY 14424
(585) 394-1550
Copyright © 2014 Finger Lakes Daily News | EEO Report | Contest Rules | Contact
Site Designed by RiverBender.com
RSS Feeds