The Cayuga County Convention and Visitors Bureau elected directors for two-year terms at the agency’s Annual Meeting held on Tuesday at Auburn Public Theater.
- Doug Dellostritto, Cayuga County Parks & Trails
- Andrea Seamans, Port Byron Old Erie Canal Heritage Park
- Chuck Mason, Auburn City Clerk,
- Stephanie DeVito, Auburn Downtown BID
- Meryl Eriksen, Inns of Aurora
- Brendan Grillo, Grillo Companies
- Jeff Ludwig, Seward House Museum
The slate of officers were elected to serve one year terms June 2018-June 2019.
- Jessica Cantu, Chair, Hilton Garden Inn
- Steve Lynch, Vice Chair, Cayuga County Department of Planning & Economic Development
- Sue Dove, Treasurer, Skaneateles Inn on 20
- Linda Eldred, Secretary, Strawberry Fields
Following the business portion of the meeting, Outstanding Tourism Awards were presented to John and Becky Binns in recognition of their work to recreate the King Ferry Corner store into a thriving hub of activity featuring local products and participating in the Finger Lakes Sweet Treat Trail.
The City of Auburn was also recognized for the work to develop the new Equal Rights Heritage Center in downtown Auburn.